Monday, June 21, 2010

poem

i love you
i really really do
but theres just one problem
i cant be with you




you have rep
for not being a good man
not being trust worthy
not being there




but im stuck to you
just like glue
even if your not a good man
ill still that glue




i know you love me
you even told me you did
but you said that you changed
and i hope you really did





so ill give you a chance
maybe not very soon
but one day ill give you that chance
and maybe ill be that glue again <3












(no this was not bout my ex bf!!!!)

2 comments:

Emily said...

aaaw popcorn! can you message me on fb about it? i don't want you to be sad. is it about the same person? no? yes? reply xD

~E

Emily said...

Dear Jordan,
Just letting everyone know this. Just incase some people may freak out. I am not going to check anyones blog, not until I find that people are checking my own blogs regularly. I need to know I have people that check mine because if they do, that's the only way I will check theirs in return.
Sorry,
~Emily