Thursday, March 4, 2010

life.... its weird

chapter 3!!




so yeah i hate waking up it is really one of those things that you just cant stand but you have to do, well i get up do my hair get dressed eat something get on bus everyday! im really tired of it but i have no choice. Today it was a normal day at school boring and more boring, eniglish fun though because of mrs.hippie! she is super super amazing! she made my nickname popcorn because everything i think comes out of my mouth at random times...wicth is true.At the end of the day my friend katy was crying and i still have clue why.




When i got home my mom was like "hey why don't you do any sports anymore" (as you may not know im new at my school this year so i dont know alot of people so thats why) and im like "mom i just dont feel like it i am new ya know" and she says " well thats not reason not to do anything!" theni just walked away she doesnt understand my dad does so i went to talk to him.
so my dad says "bella you need to do some sort of sport or you well get as fat as a house" and im like "dad im new tis year you know how it is you have been to new schools before" and he says "yeah that is true it does suck the first year" and im like "thank you now go tell mom that!"


anna was riding her "bike" today she loves that bike and she names it a new name everyday. one day its bikey the next day its buddy ans everytime i call it the name he had it yesterday she gets mad at me! and im like "anna its a bike it doent have a name and it doesnt talk to you" and she says "yes it does! wheely(thats the name today) is my best friend and he talk to me all the time" so then i just gave up because there is no way to tell her that it is not real.






i will let you know that not all this is true i mean im just writing stuff i mean alot of it is real like my sister have a bike as a best friend so yeah just wanted to let you know!





more to come!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

nice haha and what WAS she crying about? ugh drama drama drama
~Emolaylay

Mrs. T...hompson said...

Jordan~
Remember that it's Anna's world and she can name the bike *anything* she wants and change the name *anytime* she wants. I positively LOVE Anna's innocent nature so far. Let her keep her world of butterflies, unicorns, rainbows, and happiness...besides, BELLA IS NOT THE BOSS OF HER!!!!!
<3 Mrs T...hompson

Emily said...

hahaha popcorn says that she's kinda mean but kinda nice though and that she's trained her well hehe
~Emolaylay

jordan!! said...

lol mrs.t!!! well you should meet her lol she is very.....odd (like me ;])



~popcorn!